Friday, September 12, 2008

My Trip to Sao Paulo City.

Hello!

Tomorrow, I will take a flight to Sao Paulo City.
I have a few things to do there: Including meeting a group of birders on their way to the Atlantic Forest.
They are three Americans guided by Giuliano Bernandon - Member of the Boute Expeditions Guide Team.
They are taking our Fixed Departure for the September tour.
I also shall visit my two brothers that live there and last but, not least: See a GOOD Doctor, that can give me an up date on the status of my Pneumonia! I'm not feeling totally good and I don't like it - I have a tour to guide around the corner...
I may need to ask my readers to be patient in case, I won't be able to place posts for the next days...
But, as soon as I can, I hope to bring good news - Specially , about the Harpy Eagle Nesting site at Serra das Araras, which I scheduled to bird.

Enjoy the Weekend!

Paulo Boute.

No comments: