Monday, April 21, 2008

Holidays...

Hello!

For most birders Holidays can be a great opportunity going out for Birdwatching.
But if, you are coming on a Birding Trip to Brazil, I strongly suggest you to watch out for Holidays & avoid them!!!
This week, we are having a National Holiday ( Today) and Wed. will be a state holiday in Rio.
Surely, the Itatiaia National Park will be crowded with visitors. Which can be a problem for those willing to bird there …
Our Set Departures, are planned to avoid such situations but, if you are coming to Brazi on your own or on a private trip, it will be wise to get informed about Holidays.
In time: This morning , I managed to watch my first Blue-winged Parrotlet near my home. I had seen it in other locations & only heard them around my home a couple of times.
It was great, specially, because I had my son, along with me.

May everyone have a great day & wonderful week!

Paulo Boute.
www.boute-expeditions.com

No comments: