Monday, April 28, 2008

Birdwatching Course in Aracajú - Sergipe.

Hello!
I hope you all had a nice weekend.
I do have very good news: The Birdwatching Course, that I presented with Professor Marcelo Sousa, was absolutely fantastic!!!
We had two classes: One withe 15 students and another with 06 students. They were all ready to learn!
We supported them to stay connect by the INTERNET & have as many field trips they can.
Today, I'm leaving for a two month trip to Mato Grosso, where I will be guiding at the Pantanal, Serra das Araras, São Jose do Rio Claro, Alta Floresta and Chapada dos Guimarães National Park. It will be three different groups.
I will try to keep you all up dated of this big adventure, specially, about the Harpy Eagle that is building their nest...
May you all have a great day & wonderful Week!
Yours,
Paulo Boute.
www.boute-expeditions.com

No comments: