Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Back to Mato Grosso.

Hello!
I’m already in Mato Grosso! I arrived , yesterday, at mid-night. In time to see a Nacunda Nighthawk flying around the light of a utility pole. Today, I will meet my clients at mid-night ( Is this a curse?).  Tomorrow morning I will take them to the Pantanal. It’s being great to be back to Mato Grosso. Lots of Red-shouldered Macaws, flying over my home. But, an event shocked me, yesterday, I saw a couple of neighbors being arrested. I will I will NEVER mention their names . They are lawyers and they work for a Lumber Company. They were accused of dealing with illegal lumber from the Amazon Forest. Just thinking that for some days, some birds in the Amazon Forest, will have their tress for a bit longer gave some hope on Justice in Brazil. From now on…I can’t predict when I will be able to post more comments…Since the Internet access in the Pantanal is not reliable…So, kindly, would like to ask my readers to be patient…
Cheerio!
Paulo Boute.
www.boute-expeditions.com

No comments: