Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back to Mato Grosso !

Hello !

I'm back to Mato Grosso for a birding trip to the Pantanal, Serra das Araras and Chapada dos Guimaraes National Park. Then, I will go to the city of Fortaleza, for a Photo Trip, at the Brazilian Northeast...

My previous trip to the Pantanal was, absolutely fantastic!!!

I had within an hour: Dark-throated Seedeater and Rufuous-rumped Seedeater.

Plus, my first lek - ever - for Buff-bellied Hermit.

On this trip, I will try to confirm a reliable spot for Red-winged Tinamou: According to a local cowboy, they come at the end of the day, to his back yard to be fed with his chickens !!!

Of course: Has to be seen to be believed - and, that is what I going to do!!!

Enjoy the Weekend!

Yours,

Paulo Boute.
www.boute-expeditions.com

No comments: