Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tour Schedule.

Hello,

Today, I would like to report about my recent tour schedule & the coming one:

I already had one trip to the Pantanal, Serra das Araras ( Saw both Harpies at the nest) and Chapada dos Guimarães National Park.
I also went to Canastra ( saw two Brazilian Mergansers) and also to Intervales and Peruíbe.

Next week ( Wed), I will start two week NE tour. Then, one week at the Atlantic Forest ( Itatiaia & Ubatuba), followed by another week at the NE...Then, I will have a two week break, starting again, with a trip to the Pantanal & taking the same group to the Atlantic Forest on the first two weeks of April...

So, please, be patient with me if, I won't be posting, frequently, in the next months at my blog...Thanks.

Yours,

Paulo Boute.

No comments: